Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe

  • James Streible
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 5, 2009
      Well fellows---I must report mine is working now.
      One computer started working on it's own and in
      the meantime Alex sent me a new schedule ini
      by e-mail that I loaded into this computer by replacing
      the original ini and it is now working.

      Not being a "Computer Weenie" I have no idea what
      that is but--it worked.

      Maybe Alex can put it up in the files section or somewhere
      and those still having problems can down load and install
      the new file.

      Thanks for all the replies to my problem and
      Thanks to Alex for the fast service.

      73,

      Jim K4DLI

      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 5, 2009
        NOAA switched from the GOES11 to GOES14 satellite on December 1. The data
        from this satellite was used for the X-ray and Protons plots on the Week tab
        in IonoProbe. The updated Schedule.ini file is available on my web site, in
        the folder from which IonoProbe automatically downloads the schedule every 5
        days. Therefore, most users already have the new schedule, the rest of them
        will have it in a couple of days.