Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe

  • Dan Schaaf
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 5, 2009
      I also have the same problem. No data.

      Dan K3ZXL

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Bob G1BCZ
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 10:21 AM
      Subject: Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe

      I'm having exactly the same problem. I have tried re-installing to no effect. Looks like the data format has been changed, yet again.
      Alex Help!!!!
      Bob G1BCZ

      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 5, 2009
        My data appears up to date and all is working fine. Windows XP Pro....
        Comcast source

        Dan Schaaf wrote:

        > I also have the same problem. No data.
        >
        > Dan K3ZXL

      • James Streible
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 5, 2009
          Well fellows---I must report mine is working now.
          One computer started working on it's own and in
          the meantime Alex sent me a new schedule ini
          by e-mail that I loaded into this computer by replacing
          the original ini and it is now working.

          Not being a "Computer Weenie" I have no idea what
          that is but--it worked.

          Maybe Alex can put it up in the files section or somewhere
          and those still having problems can down load and install
          the new file.

          Thanks for all the replies to my problem and
          Thanks to Alex for the fast service.

          73,

          Jim K4DLI

          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 5, 2009
            NOAA switched from the GOES11 to GOES14 satellite on December 1. The data
            from this satellite was used for the X-ray and Protons plots on the Week tab
            in IonoProbe. The updated Schedule.ini file is available on my web site, in
            the folder from which IonoProbe automatically downloads the schedule every 5
            days. Therefore, most users already have the new schedule, the rest of them
            will have it in a couple of days.