RE: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe

  • John T. Fleming
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 5, 2009
      I get the "!" when I do old and recent updates. Also the weekly Proton Flux
      and X-Ray Flux have not been updated since November 30.

      73,

      John

      _____

        I'm having exactly the same problem. I have tried re-installing to no effect. Looks like the data format has been changed, yet again.
        Alex Help!!!!
        Bob G1BCZ

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "John T. Fleming" <john@...> wrote:

        > I get the "!" when I do old and recent updates. Also the weekly Proton Flux
        > and X-Ray Flux have not been updated since November 30.
        >

        > 73,
        >
        > John
        >

        > _____

      • Dan Schaaf
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 5, 2009
          I also have the same problem. No data.

          Dan K3ZXL

          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 5, 2009
            My data appears up to date and all is working fine. Windows XP Pro....
            Comcast source

            Dan Schaaf wrote:

            > I also have the same problem. No data.
            >
            > Dan K3ZXL

          • James Streible
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 5, 2009
              Well fellows---I must report mine is working now.
              One computer started working on it's own and in
              the meantime Alex sent me a new schedule ini
              by e-mail that I loaded into this computer by replacing
              the original ini and it is now working.

              Not being a "Computer Weenie" I have no idea what
              that is but--it worked.

              Maybe Alex can put it up in the files section or somewhere
              and those still having problems can down load and install
              the new file.

              Thanks for all the replies to my problem and
              Thanks to Alex for the fast service.

              73,

              Jim K4DLI

              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 5, 2009
                NOAA switched from the GOES11 to GOES14 satellite on December 1. The data
                from this satellite was used for the X-ray and Protons plots on the Week tab
                in IonoProbe. The updated Schedule.ini file is available on my web site, in
                the folder from which IonoProbe automatically downloads the schedule every 5
                days. Therefore, most users already have the new schedule, the rest of them
                will have it in a couple of days.