Re: [dxatlas] IonoProbe

  • James Streible
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
      Thanks Mike.

      I'll have to see what is going on. For about the past
      2 or 3 days I get the Red "X" in the bottom right corner
      when I try to down load the old data and the Yellow
      triangle on the recent data. Also get the Red "X"
      on the latest data. I may have to reinstall the program again
      if it is working for everyone else.

      73,

      Jim k4DLI