Re: [dxatlas] IonoProbe

  • Michael Weissman, M.D.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
      Seems to work this AM.

      Mike
      K2CBI

      k4dli wrote:

      > Has anyone had any problem downloading data into IonoProbe in the past
      > 2 or 3 days? I have not been able to get Old Data or Recent Data to
      > download.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Jim K4DLI

    • James Streible
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
        Thanks Mike.

        I'll have to see what is going on. For about the past
        2 or 3 days I get the Red "X" in the bottom right corner
        when I try to down load the old data and the Yellow
        triangle on the recent data. Also get the Red "X"
        on the latest data. I may have to reinstall the program again
        if it is working for everyone else.

        73,

        Jim k4DLI