IonoProbe

  • k4dli
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
      Has anyone had any problem downloading data into IonoProbe in the past 2 or 3 days? I have not been able to get Old Data or Recent Data to download.

      Thanks,

      Jim K4DLI
    • Michael Weissman, M.D.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
        Seems to work this AM.

        Mike
        K2CBI

        k4dli wrote:

        > Has anyone had any problem downloading data into IonoProbe in the past
        > 2 or 3 days? I have not been able to get Old Data or Recent Data to
        > download.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Jim K4DLI

      • James Streible
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
          Thanks Mike.

          I'll have to see what is going on. For about the past
          2 or 3 days I get the Red "X" in the bottom right corner
          when I try to down load the old data and the Yellow
          triangle on the recent data. Also get the Red "X"
          on the latest data. I may have to reinstall the program again
          if it is working for everyone else.

          73,

          Jim k4DLI