Faros Registration

  • wx9rr
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2009
      After having my computer crash and losing some files
      namely the one with my reg code.... i need to reactivate
      Faros... does anyone know where or how to get the reg code
      i paid for back in 06

      any help is welcome

      romn
      wx9rr
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2009
        romm, I have had to do this a couple of times.... write a note to Alex,
        (the author) and let him know the info he can provide you with the data
        to register it. If you do not have his email address, I believe it is on
        his website.

        Best of luck,

        Bruce, K2BET
        ---------------------

        wx9rr wrote:

        > After having my computer crash and losing some files
        > namely the one with my reg code.... i need to reactivate
        > Faros... does anyone know where or how to get the reg code
        > i paid for back in 06
        >
        > any help is welcome
        >
        > romn
        > wx9rr

        > signature database 4642 (20091127) __________

        > http://www.eset.com
      • AA0OI
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2009
          Just email Alex, or he may just pict it up here..  Try putting allyour Reg codes on a 3.5 floppy or a flash drive,, or what I do is send myself an email with the reg code in it and then save in a folder on Yahoo..  You'll aways have it

          Garrett / AA0OI