TX location appears in two places on DXAtlas

  • Rob Greenstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2005
      Using DXAtlas and BandMaster with AALog 2.47 -- all are evaluation.

      BandMaster nicely provides new QSO information to AALog.
      BandMaster's "Find in DXAtlas" shows location of DX Spot with Red
      Cross hairs in DXAtlas.

      AALog QSO entry displays TX location in DXAtlas as blue antenna and
      callsign. However, AALog QSO location displayed in DXAtlas at a
      noticably different location (rectangular relief view in Max Zoom).

      Same Home Station lat. lon. data is in DXAtlas and in AALog Log
      Configuration.

      Please advise.

      Posting on this issue is also placed in AALog Yahoo Group.

      Very 73

      Rob
      AK9G
      (previously K6RSG)
    • mike giddings
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2005
        Hi Rob,

        Thank you for drawing my attention to the fact that I hadn't configured my home QTH on my two computers. I have rectified this now so all should be OK.

        Cheers and 73

        Mike Giddings G3XLB