Skimmer Server calibration?

  • Wes Cosand
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
      Folks:

      I easily got Skimmer Server going on a new QS1R and an Intel I7 box. It has
      been running about 6% CPU utilization with 7 bands of 96khz going. It will
      be fascinating to see how it does this weekend during Sweepstakes.

      My spots seem to be averaging about 200 hz low. Is there a way to calibrate
      this so the signal is in the center of the bandpass? I assume that since
      Skimmer Server loads its own FPGA code, that changes in the clock speed in
      the SDRMaxII GUI would not make any difference. Is that correct?

      I think it has a good power supply on it. Voltage at the board are reading
      4.96V

      Wes

    • Wes Cosand
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
        Oops! When I tune the Ten Tec to the frequency Skimmer reports, the AUDIO
        is low so Skimmer must be reporting the spots a trifle high.

        WZ7I