Re: [dxatlas] RegSoft registration question

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hi Barry,

      RegSoft sends the key via email automatically, after the transaction is
      completed.

      As a planned purchaser, can someone please tell me: when I register/purchase
      via RegSoft, do I receive a registration key immediately from them online or
      do I need to wait to receive the key from Alex via email?

      Tnx/73,
      Barry N1EU