CW Skimmer Spots in Band Master but not on DX Atlas

  • k7uop
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2009
      CW Skimmer Telnet server Spots show up OK in Band Master but those spots are not plotted on DX Atlas. Spots from other Telnet servers (e.g. VE7CC-1)in Band Master are plotted OK on DX Atlas (very cool).

      I can right click on a CW Skimmer Spot in Band Master and choose "Find in DX Atlas..." and that works OK (an X is plotted at the coordinates)but it would be nice to just have those spots automatically plotted same as the other spots.

      Is there a way to make this happen?

      73, Bill
    • k7uop
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2009
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "k7uop" <raptor30k@...> wrote:

        > CW Skimmer Telnet server Spots show up OK in Band Master but those
        spots are not plotted on DX Atlas. Spots from other Telnet servers (e.g.
        VE7CC-1)in Band Master are plotted OK on DX Atlas (very cool).

        > I can right click on a CW Skimmer Spot in Band Master and choose "Find
        in DX Atlas..." and that works OK (an X is plotted at the
        coordinates)but it would be nice to just have those spots automatically
        plotted same as the other spots.

        > Is there a way to make this happen?
        >
        > 73, Bill

        I just upgraded Band Master from version 1.42 to 1.44 and CW Skimmer
        spots listed in Band Master are now plotted on DX Atlas OK.

        I notice that the Spotter in Band Master (on a spot from CW Skimmer) is
        now listed as K7UOP where it was listed as K7UOP-# before. Maybe that's
        what made the difference for DX Atlas???

        It's very cool to have CW Skimmer feeding Band Master with measured SNR
        and WPM and Band Master integrated with DX Atlas and also with Ham CAP
        and IonoProbe to display predicted propagation SNR. All I need now is a
        good general purpose logging program (track DXCC, WAS, contesting, etc.)
        that's compatible (any suggestions?).

        A very nice suite of programs. Well worth the registration for all of
        them. Alex has done a great, professionally done, job.

        73, Bill