Band Master 1.43 released

  • alshovk
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2009
      This is a maintenance release, with a few bug fixes and small improvements.

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • Edward Russell
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
        Thanks for the update. My info still shows 1.42. Did it upgrade properly?

        73 Ed W2RF

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
          Hi Ed,

          Please right-click on the BandMaster.exe file and click on Properties /
          Version Info in the popup menu to see the version and build number.