Re: DXAtlas map problem

  • Bob G1BCZ
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009
      Do you have the relief map showing? If so you won't get the frequency displayed.
      Bob G1BCZ

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "wc5m" <wc5m@...> wrote:

      > I have DXAtlas working with Hamcap and Ionoprobe. When you drag the mouse across the map it used to show me the frequency down at the bottom. Now, no matter what I try I only see SNR displayed. Anyone have a clue what is going on?
      >
      > 73,
      > Mark WC5M

    • wc5m
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009
        no just the regular iso map

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bob G1BCZ" <bobsj.williams@...> wrote:

        > Do you have the relief map showing? If so you won't get the frequency displayed.
        > Bob G1BCZ
        >
        > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "wc5m" <wc5m@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I have DXAtlas working with Hamcap and Ionoprobe. When you drag the mouse across the map it used to show me the frequency down at the bottom. Now, no matter what I try I only see SNR displayed. Anyone have a clue what is going on?
        > >
        > > 73,
        > > Mark WC5M

      • g0kth
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 24, 2009
          Hi Mark

          Not really tried using the three programs together before but having read your post I tried it to see what I was getting and I'm also only seeing SNR on DX Atlas.

          I have tried different map views and can only get the display to show SNR.

          I'd be interested to know how to change this to frequency too.

          Cheers

          Dave, GM0KTH

          --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "wc5m" <wc5m@...> wrote:

          > I have DXAtlas working with Hamcap and Ionoprobe. When you drag the mouse across the map it used to show me the frequency down at the bottom. Now, no matter what I try I only see SNR displayed. Anyone have a clue what is going on?
          >
          > 73,
          > Mark WC5M

        • Dale Frederick
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 31, 2009
            I've never seen a frequency displayed in DXAtlas and I use all three
            together. I've only seen it in HamCap, I've been using the three
            together for around 2 years.

            dale
            KB5IY