Re: Skimmer Server, final release

  • K7NAV
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
      Does this allow Skimmer to decode up to 192 kHz at once depending on the soundcard in use with a device like LP-Pan? Or does this only work with the QS1R?

      I understand with the QS1R it will allow decoding of multiple bands at once. But I would at least like to decode a BW that is about equal to the sampling rate of the care being used in conjunction with a radio's IF output.

      Thanks
      73
      Greg
      AB7R