DXAtlas map problem

  • wc5m
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2009
      I have DXAtlas working with Hamcap and Ionoprobe. When you drag the mouse across the map it used to show me the frequency down at the bottom. Now, no matter what I try I only see SNR displayed. Anyone have a clue what is going on?

      73,
      Mark WC5M
    • Bob G1BCZ
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009
        Do you have the relief map showing? If so you won't get the frequency displayed.
        Bob G1BCZ

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "wc5m" <wc5m@...> wrote:

        > I have DXAtlas working with Hamcap and Ionoprobe. When you drag the mouse across the map it used to show me the frequency down at the bottom. Now, no matter what I try I only see SNR displayed. Anyone have a clue what is going on?
        >
        > 73,
        > Mark WC5M

      • wc5m
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009
          no just the regular iso map

          --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bob G1BCZ" <bobsj.williams@...> wrote:

          > Do you have the relief map showing? If so you won't get the frequency displayed.
          > Bob G1BCZ
          >
          > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "wc5m" <wc5m@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have DXAtlas working with Hamcap and Ionoprobe. When you drag the mouse across the map it used to show me the frequency down at the bottom. Now, no matter what I try I only see SNR displayed. Anyone have a clue what is going on?
          > >
          > > 73,
          > > Mark WC5M

        • g0kth
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 24, 2009
            Hi Mark

            Not really tried using the three programs together before but having read your post I tried it to see what I was getting and I'm also only seeing SNR on DX Atlas.

            I have tried different map views and can only get the display to show SNR.

            I'd be interested to know how to change this to frequency too.

            Cheers

            Dave, GM0KTH

            --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "wc5m" <wc5m@...> wrote:

            > I have DXAtlas working with Hamcap and Ionoprobe. When you drag the mouse across the map it used to show me the frequency down at the bottom. Now, no matter what I try I only see SNR displayed. Anyone have a clue what is going on?
            >
            > 73,
            > Mark WC5M

          • Dale Frederick
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 31, 2009
              I've never seen a frequency displayed in DXAtlas and I use all three
              together. I've only seen it in HamCap, I've been using the three
              together for around 2 years.

              dale
              KB5IY