Skimmer Server, final release

  • alshovk
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2009
      The final version of Skimmer Server has been released, see http://www.dxatlas.com/skimserver .

      Skimmer Server is a multi-band, GUI-less version of CW Skimmer that decodes all CW signals on up to 7 Ham bands simultaneously using a single physical receiver.

      The program is part of the CW Skimmer package and does not require separate registration. The registration key for CW Skimmer also unlocks Skimmer Server.

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • K7NAV
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
        Does this allow Skimmer to decode up to 192 kHz at once depending on the soundcard in use with a device like LP-Pan? Or does this only work with the QS1R?

        I understand with the QS1R it will allow decoding of multiple bands at once. But I would at least like to decode a BW that is about equal to the sampling rate of the care being used in conjunction with a radio's IF output.

        Thanks
        73
        Greg
        AB7R