Re: [dxatlas] Official IOTA List

  • Iain MacDonnell - N6ML
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
      Mike Harris wrote:
      > Good day,
      >
      > Did I read here some time ago that a copy of the official IOTA list
      > was available to download on request?

      Hi Mike,

      There are PDF listings by continent for download at:

      http://www.rsgbiota.org/info/directory.php

      Not sure if that's what you need?

      If not, I don't know ;)

      ~Iain / N6ML
    • Mike Harris
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
        Hi Iain,

        I have the paper list (IOTA Directory, latest) What I was looking
        for was an accurate overlay list for DX Atlas which I have now
        received.

        Many thanks and regards,

        Mike VP8NO