Official IOTA List

  • Mike Harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
      Good day,

      Did I read here some time ago that a copy of the official IOTA list
      was available to download on request?

      Regards,

      Mike VP8NO
    • Iain MacDonnell - N6ML
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
        Mike Harris wrote:
        > Good day,
        >
        > Did I read here some time ago that a copy of the official IOTA list
        > was available to download on request?

        Hi Mike,

        There are PDF listings by continent for download at:

        http://www.rsgbiota.org/info/directory.php

        Not sure if that's what you need?

        If not, I don't know ;)

        ~Iain / N6ML
      • Mike Harris
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
          Hi Iain,

          I have the paper list (IOTA Directory, latest) What I was looking
          for was an accurate overlay list for DX Atlas which I have now
          received.

          Many thanks and regards,

          Mike VP8NO