Re: [dxatlas] Registration

  • Mark Robinson
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
      Can you paste it into notepad?

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Larry A" <hamman22000@...>
      To: <dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, 19 September, 2009 6:25 PM
      Subject: Re: [dxatlas] Registration

      > Mark, I found the register selection but when I go to paste my key in to
      > the space, it won't paste. I think thats because I started this on my PC
      > and am trying to register it on my laptop instead of my PC.
      > Any ideas??? Larry
      >

      > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Robinson" <markrob@...> wrote:

      >> The Register selection opens a popup that allows you to register your
      >> copy
      >> of DX Atlas.
      >> Clicking the Order Key button brings up your Web browser at the DX Atlas
      >> Web
      >> page. Follow the instructions on this page to order a registration key
      >> for
      >> your copy of DX Atlas.
      >>
      >> When you receive your key, open the Register dialog again, copy the key
      >> (using Ctrl-C) and paste it (using Ctrl-V) into the window. (If you
      >> received
      >> your registration key by postal mail or fax (not recommended!) , very
      >> carefully type the key into the window EXACTLY as given.) Click on the
      >> Apply
      >> Key button, and then close and restart DX Atlas. Your copy will now be
      >> registered to you, and the title bar of the About Box will show the name
      >> (and optionally the callsign) under which you registered your copy.
      >>
      >> If you do not register your copy, your use under the License is limited
      >> to a
      >> 30-day evaluation period from the date you installed the program.

      >> I looked on my registered copy and I can't find the register selection
      >> anywhere, I would e-mail the author.
      >>

      >> Mark

    • wapiti_sur_slayer
      Message 2 of 8 , May 19 5:39 AM
        I have tried two times to get a message to Alex and get my registration keys for the suite of programs that i purchased a few years ago. Are these programs still supported?
        I have been trying other modes and have lost my keys during several computer changes looking for a good computer sound card that would do digital. In the mean time, I do not have my registration keys any longer.
        Any help will be appreciated.

        Spencer Shields
        W7SUR formally KE7BSK

        Thanks.
        Message 3 of 8 , May 19 5:50 AM
          I have had this experience a couple of times in the past. Alex has
          always been prompt in providing me the registration numbers. I think the
          programs are still supported and your registration numbers should be
          good. Perhaps, Alex is on holiday or something. Keep trying I am sure he
          will respond at some point.

          bet

          On 5/19/2010 8:39 AM, wapiti_sur_slayer wrote:

          > I have tried two times to get a message to Alex and get my
          > registration keys for the suite of programs that i purchased a few
          > years ago. Are these programs still supported?
          > I have been trying other modes and have lost my keys during several
          > computer changes looking for a good computer sound card that would do
          > digital. In the mean time, I do not have my registration keys any longer.
          > Any help will be appreciated.
          >
          > Spencer Shields
          > W7SUR formally KE7BSK
          >
          > Thanks.

          > signature database 5127 (20100519) __________

          > http://www.eset.com

        • Spencer Shields
          Message 4 of 8 , May 19 6:31 AM
            Thanks Bruce. I found my original purchase order with the keys in them, but I have had no luck getting them to work. I hope you are right and He is only on vacation.

            73 Spencer W7SUR

            To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
            From: bet110@...
            Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 08:50:51 -0400