RE: [dxatlas] morse runner

  • k8khz
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2004
      This is not the trouble. The trouble I have is that the program is not
      starting up at all when I press the run anything at all. I am not sure why
      that is
      I would like to find out though. HMMMMMMMM. not a buffer thing.

      Sean

      From: Sean D.
      Subject: [dxatlas] morse runner

      I am having a trouble with no sound in windows 98SE. Anyone else
      having this trouble.

      Thank you.

      Sean

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

    • Gabriele Battaglia
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2004
        I tried with new value buffer at 5, in a PC running 500MHZ Celeron CPU with
        256 MB-RAM, under Win98SE and nothing happens.
        MR1.4 doesn't run.
        Alex, May I encrease the buffer value over the 5?
        Gabriel IZ4APU.