Re: [dxatlas] Registration

  • Mark Robinson
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
      It should paste but you can type it in if you are careful and accurate

      Mark

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
        Can you paste it into notepad?

        > Mark, I found the register selection but when I go to paste my key in to
        > the space, it won't paste. I think thats because I started this on my PC
        > and am trying to register it on my laptop instead of my PC.
        > Any ideas??? Larry
        >

        > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Robinson" <markrob@...> wrote:

        >> The Register selection opens a popup that allows you to register your
        >> copy
        >> of DX Atlas.
        >> Clicking the Order Key button brings up your Web browser at the DX Atlas
        >> Web
        >> page. Follow the instructions on this page to order a registration key
        >> for
        >> your copy of DX Atlas.
        >>
        >> When you receive your key, open the Register dialog again, copy the key
        >> (using Ctrl-C) and paste it (using Ctrl-V) into the window. (If you
        >> received
        >> your registration key by postal mail or fax (not recommended!) , very
        >> carefully type the key into the window EXACTLY as given.) Click on the
        >> Apply
        >> Key button, and then close and restart DX Atlas. Your copy will now be
        >> registered to you, and the title bar of the About Box will show the name
        >> (and optionally the callsign) under which you registered your copy.
        >>
        >> If you do not register your copy, your use under the License is limited
        >> to a
        >> 30-day evaluation period from the date you installed the program.

        >> I looked on my registered copy and I can't find the register selection
        >> anywhere, I would e-mail the author.
        >>

        >> Mark

      • wapiti_sur_slayer
        Message 3 of 8 , May 19, 2010
          I have tried two times to get a message to Alex and get my registration keys for the suite of programs that i purchased a few years ago. Are these programs still supported?
          I have been trying other modes and have lost my keys during several computer changes looking for a good computer sound card that would do digital. In the mean time, I do not have my registration keys any longer.
          Any help will be appreciated.

          Spencer Shields
          W7SUR formally KE7BSK

          Thanks.
          Message 4 of 8 , May 19, 2010
            I have had this experience a couple of times in the past. Alex has
            always been prompt in providing me the registration numbers. I think the
            programs are still supported and your registration numbers should be
            good. Perhaps, Alex is on holiday or something. Keep trying I am sure he
            will respond at some point.

            bet

            On 5/19/2010 8:39 AM, wapiti_sur_slayer wrote:

            > I have tried two times to get a message to Alex and get my
            > registration keys for the suite of programs that i purchased a few
            > years ago. Are these programs still supported?
            > I have been trying other modes and have lost my keys during several
            > computer changes looking for a good computer sound card that would do
            > digital. In the mean time, I do not have my registration keys any longer.
            > Any help will be appreciated.
            >
            > Spencer Shields
            > W7SUR formally KE7BSK
            >
            > Thanks.

            > signature database 5127 (20100519) __________

            > http://www.eset.com

          • Spencer Shields
            Message 5 of 8 , May 19, 2010
              Thanks Bruce. I found my original purchase order with the keys in them, but I have had no luck getting them to work. I hope you are right and He is only on vacation.

              73 Spencer W7SUR

              To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
              From: bet110@...
              Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 08:50:51 -0400