Re: [dxatlas] Registration

  • Larry A
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
      Mark, I found the register selection but when I go to paste my key in to the space, it won't paste. I think thats because I started this on my PC and am trying to register it on my laptop instead of my PC.
      Any ideas??? Larry

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Robinson" <markrob@...> wrote:

      > The Register selection opens a popup that allows you to register your copy
      > of DX Atlas.
      > Clicking the Order Key button brings up your Web browser at the DX Atlas Web
      > page. Follow the instructions on this page to order a registration key for
      > your copy of DX Atlas.
      >
      > When you receive your key, open the Register dialog again, copy the key
      > (using Ctrl-C) and paste it (using Ctrl-V) into the window. (If you received
      > your registration key by postal mail or fax (not recommended!) , very
      > carefully type the key into the window EXACTLY as given.) Click on the Apply
      > Key button, and then close and restart DX Atlas. Your copy will now be
      > registered to you, and the title bar of the About Box will show the name
      > (and optionally the callsign) under which you registered your copy.
      >
      > If you do not register your copy, your use under the License is limited to a
      > 30-day evaluation period from the date you installed the program.

      > I looked on my registered copy and I can't find the register selection
      > anywhere, I would e-mail the author.
      >

      > Mark

    • Mark Robinson
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
        It should paste but you can type it in if you are careful and accurate

        Mark

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
          Can you paste it into notepad?

          > Mark, I found the register selection but when I go to paste my key in to
          > the space, it won't paste. I think thats because I started this on my PC
          > and am trying to register it on my laptop instead of my PC.
          > Any ideas??? Larry
          >

          > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Robinson" <markrob@...> wrote:

          >> The Register selection opens a popup that allows you to register your
          >> copy
          >> of DX Atlas.
          >> Clicking the Order Key button brings up your Web browser at the DX Atlas
          >> Web
          >> page. Follow the instructions on this page to order a registration key
          >> for
          >> your copy of DX Atlas.
          >>
          >> When you receive your key, open the Register dialog again, copy the key
          >> (using Ctrl-C) and paste it (using Ctrl-V) into the window. (If you
          >> received
          >> your registration key by postal mail or fax (not recommended!) , very
          >> carefully type the key into the window EXACTLY as given.) Click on the
          >> Apply
          >> Key button, and then close and restart DX Atlas. Your copy will now be
          >> registered to you, and the title bar of the About Box will show the name
          >> (and optionally the callsign) under which you registered your copy.
          >>
          >> If you do not register your copy, your use under the License is limited
          >> to a
          >> 30-day evaluation period from the date you installed the program.

          >> I looked on my registered copy and I can't find the register selection
          >> anywhere, I would e-mail the author.
          >>

          >> Mark

        • wapiti_sur_slayer
          Message 4 of 8 , May 19, 2010
            I have tried two times to get a message to Alex and get my registration keys for the suite of programs that i purchased a few years ago. Are these programs still supported?
            I have been trying other modes and have lost my keys during several computer changes looking for a good computer sound card that would do digital. In the mean time, I do not have my registration keys any longer.
            Any help will be appreciated.

            Spencer Shields
            W7SUR formally KE7BSK

            Thanks.
            Message 5 of 8 , May 19, 2010
              I have had this experience a couple of times in the past. Alex has
              always been prompt in providing me the registration numbers. I think the
              programs are still supported and your registration numbers should be
              good. Perhaps, Alex is on holiday or something. Keep trying I am sure he
              will respond at some point.

              bet

              On 5/19/2010 8:39 AM, wapiti_sur_slayer wrote:

              > I have tried two times to get a message to Alex and get my
              > registration keys for the suite of programs that i purchased a few
              > years ago. Are these programs still supported?
              > I have been trying other modes and have lost my keys during several
              > computer changes looking for a good computer sound card that would do
              > digital. In the mean time, I do not have my registration keys any longer.
              > Any help will be appreciated.
              >
              > Spencer Shields
              > W7SUR formally KE7BSK
              >
              > Thanks.

              > signature database 5127 (20100519) __________

              > http://www.eset.com

            • Spencer Shields
              Message 6 of 8 , May 19, 2010
                Thanks Bruce. I found my original purchase order with the keys in them, but I have had no luck getting them to work. I hope you are right and He is only on vacation.

                73 Spencer W7SUR

                To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
                From: bet110@...
                Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 08:50:51 -0400