Registration

  • Larry A
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
      I used up my trial period on my PC and paid for the program today but haven't finished my registration by plugging in my "code".

      My instructions are to enter the code in the "help/registration" box but I can't find it.

      Also, I want to use it on my laptop. Can I download dx atlas on my laptop and enter the code there so I can use it on my laptop instead of my PC?

      Can't find the "help/registration" box??? Helllppp! Larry
    • Mark Robinson
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
        The Register selection opens a popup that allows you to register your copy
        of DX Atlas.
        Clicking the Order Key button brings up your Web browser at the DX Atlas Web
        page. Follow the instructions on this page to order a registration key for
        your copy of DX Atlas.

        When you receive your key, open the Register dialog again, copy the key
        (using Ctrl-C) and paste it (using Ctrl-V) into the window. (If you received
        your registration key by postal mail or fax (not recommended!) , very
        carefully type the key into the window EXACTLY as given.) Click on the Apply
        Key button, and then close and restart DX Atlas. Your copy will now be
        registered to you, and the title bar of the About Box will show the name
        (and optionally the callsign) under which you registered your copy.

        If you do not register your copy, your use under the License is limited to a
        30-day evaluation period from the date you installed the program.

        I looked on my registered copy and I can't find the register selection
        anywhere, I would e-mail the author.

        Mark

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
          Mark, I found the register selection but when I go to paste my key in to the space, it won't paste. I think thats because I started this on my PC and am trying to register it on my laptop instead of my PC.
          Any ideas??? Larry

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
            It should paste but you can type it in if you are careful and accurate

            Mark

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 19, 2009
              Can you paste it into notepad?

              > Mark, I found the register selection but when I go to paste my key in to
              > the space, it won't paste. I think thats because I started this on my PC
              > and am trying to register it on my laptop instead of my PC.
              > Any ideas??? Larry
              >

              > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Robinson" <markrob@...> wrote:

              >> The Register selection opens a popup that allows you to register your
              >> copy
              >> of DX Atlas.
              >> Clicking the Order Key button brings up your Web browser at the DX Atlas
              >> Web
              >> page. Follow the instructions on this page to order a registration key
              >> for
              >> your copy of DX Atlas.
              >>
              >> When you receive your key, open the Register dialog again, copy the key
              >> (using Ctrl-C) and paste it (using Ctrl-V) into the window. (If you
              >> received
              >> your registration key by postal mail or fax (not recommended!) , very
              >> carefully type the key into the window EXACTLY as given.) Click on the
              >> Apply
              >> Key button, and then close and restart DX Atlas. Your copy will now be
              >> registered to you, and the title bar of the About Box will show the name
              >> (and optionally the callsign) under which you registered your copy.
              >>
              >> If you do not register your copy, your use under the License is limited
              >> to a
              >> 30-day evaluation period from the date you installed the program.

              >> I looked on my registered copy and I can't find the register selection
              >> anywhere, I would e-mail the author.
              >>

              >> Mark

            • wapiti_sur_slayer
              Message 6 of 8 , May 19 5:39 AM
                I have tried two times to get a message to Alex and get my registration keys for the suite of programs that i purchased a few years ago. Are these programs still supported?
                I have been trying other modes and have lost my keys during several computer changes looking for a good computer sound card that would do digital. In the mean time, I do not have my registration keys any longer.
                Any help will be appreciated.

                Spencer Shields
                W7SUR formally KE7BSK

                Thanks.
                Message 7 of 8 , May 19 5:50 AM
                  I have had this experience a couple of times in the past. Alex has
                  always been prompt in providing me the registration numbers. I think the
                  programs are still supported and your registration numbers should be
                  good. Perhaps, Alex is on holiday or something. Keep trying I am sure he
                  will respond at some point.

                  bet

                  On 5/19/2010 8:39 AM, wapiti_sur_slayer wrote:

                  > I have tried two times to get a message to Alex and get my
                  > registration keys for the suite of programs that i purchased a few
                  > years ago. Are these programs still supported?
                  > I have been trying other modes and have lost my keys during several
                  > computer changes looking for a good computer sound card that would do
                  > digital. In the mean time, I do not have my registration keys any longer.
                  > Any help will be appreciated.
                  >
                  > Spencer Shields
                  > W7SUR formally KE7BSK
                  >
                  > Thanks.

                  > signature database 5127 (20100519) __________

                  > http://www.eset.com

                • Spencer Shields
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 19 6:31 AM
                    Thanks Bruce. I found my original purchase order with the keys in them, but I have had no luck getting them to work. I hope you are right and He is only on vacation.

                    73 Spencer W7SUR

                    To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
                    From: bet110@...
                    Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 08:50:51 -0400