FT-450/FT-950 and Omni-Rig/Client - a question pse

  • wa6axe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      To all:

      I am trying to find a Omni-Rig user who is
      running a FT-450 or FT-950 ..

      We are having a heck of a time getting the
      FT-450 (in this case) to properly work with the
      Omni-Rig/Client setup.

      I was hoping to find some who is running this
      kind of setup - so that I could find out what
      you are SETUP as in the Omni-Rig Settings window
      of the Omni-rig setup itself ...

      We are having the following come up in the EVENTS
      window of the Client:

      Parameters changed: 00000880

      Is anyone running Omni-Rig interface with a
      FT-450/950 ??

      Thanks in advance !!

      73 Joe wa6axe