Re: [dxatlas] dxatlas?

  • VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10 9:16 AM
      Hi Beau,

      DX Atlas 2.2 is in the beta testing phase now, along with IonoProbe 1.11.
      All subscribers of the DX Atlas group are welcome to try the betas.

      DX Atlas 2.2 beta: http://www.dxatlas.com/files/dxatlas22.zip
      IonoProbe 1.11 beta: http://www.dxatlas.com/ionoprobe/ionoprobe111.zip

      The list of new features is in the DX Atlas's Readme file.

      If you try the programs, please let me know how they work.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      > Hi Alex
      > will dxatlas 2.2 be out soon

    • WW3S
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10 9:47 AM
        Sorry, URL comes up as page not found

        > DX Atlas 2.2 is in the beta testing phase now, along with IonoProbe 1.11.
        > All subscribers of the DX Atlas group are welcome to try the betas.
        >
        > DX Atlas 2.2 beta: http://www.dxatlas.com/files/dxatlas22.zip
        > IonoProbe 1.11 beta: http://www.dxatlas.com/ionoprobe/ionoprobe111.zip
        >
        > The list of new features is in the DX Atlas's Readme file.
        >
        > If you try the programs, please let me know how they work.
        >
        > 73 Alex VE3NEA
        >

        > > Hi Alex
        > > will dxatlas 2.2 be out soon

      • VE3NEA