Re: [dxatlas] Contest mode ?

  • Pete Smith N4ZR
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2009
      There is only one view of CW Skimmer, and that has the waterfall
      "flowing" horizontally right to left. The callsign window goes
      vertically, and can be set to list the received calls in order of time,
      frequency or callsign (alphabetical). Perhaps that is what you remember
      from the web site.

      73, Pete N4ZR
      New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
      The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 2009
        Hi Rien,

        In the default 3-kHz mode the waterfall display in CW Skimmer look
        horizontal because it cannot be resized vertically. To see more than 3 kHz
        of spectrum, you have to use one of the wideband receivers supported by the
        Skimmer, such as SoftRock or QS1R.