Re: [dxatlas] morse runner

  • Gabriele Battaglia
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2004
      Hello Sean...
      Gabriel here, from North-East of Italy.
      Yes, for sure, I've got the same problem on Windows 98 Second edition.
      Unfortunately I'm not able to use Morse Runner altought I really wish to do
      :-)
      I already aks Alex about this trouble and it seems there isn't solution.
      When I start MR, after choosing a way from Run menu, I can hear some strange
      sounds coming out from my phones: noisy and some cw waves but nothing
      understendable.
      Alex, is it possible for you make some test in a pc runs WIN98? I'm not a
      programmer but I imagine that there something wrong in comunication protocol
      bitween sound card and memory banks. Maybe MR needs of some little
      adjustements in order to run properly on 98. Well... I hope so... :-)

      Thanks for further message in this topic, I really would like this bug
      fixed!
      73 - Gabriel IZ4APU.
    • k8khz
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2004
        This is not the trouble. The trouble I have is that the program is not
        starting up at all when I press the run anything at all. I am not sure why
        that is
        I would like to find out though. HMMMMMMMM. not a buffer thing.

        Sean

        From: Sean D.
        Subject: [dxatlas] morse runner

        I am having a trouble with no sound in windows 98SE. Anyone else
        having this trouble.

        Thank you.

        Sean

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

      • Gabriele Battaglia
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2004
          I tried with new value buffer at 5, in a PC running 500MHZ Celeron CPU with
          256 MB-RAM, under Win98SE and nothing happens.
          MR1.4 doesn't run.
          Alex, May I encrease the buffer value over the 5?
          Gabriel IZ4APU.