Split control with omni rig and k3

  • K7NAV
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
      I am using an sdr iq with skimmer and a k3. It seems to work ok until I attempt
      to work split.
      While in split it is fine. But when I want to leave split the display on the W2rf rig sync panel will not go back to normal. It stays in split. The result is now when I click a spot
      in skimmer it will only tne vfo b, which would normally be the tx freq in split.

      I first contacted Ed - W2RF - and he had seen this before on a ts950. when he updated his omni rig ini files it cleared the problem. I updated the rig files but still get the same problem.
      Anyone else have this issue or a resolution for it?

      Thanks
      Greg - AB7R
    • K7NAV
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
        I think I confirmed this as a K3 Omni Rig problem. I changed the rig ini file to the TS-2000 and the split seems to function OK.

        73
        Greg