Re: SKIMMER - TX offset

  • wa9vee
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
      I think that is the amount of your Pitch frequency. I also wish that going from one roofing filter to the other would not ruin the point-and-click vfo operation.

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Laurent F1JKJ (listes)" <lf-listes@...> wrote:

      > Hi friends
      >
      > When i am transmitting, the skimmer sees my signal with on offset of
      > approx. 610 Hz.
      >
      > Say i'm replying to someone on 14.020, it will display my CW at 14.020.61
      >
      > Of course, i'm not working split. The K3 display doesn't change frequency.
      >
      > Config: K3 + LP-PAN + SKIMMER
      >
      > Any idea ?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Laurent, F1JKJ

    • K7NAV
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2009
        Lp Pan reads the various filter information for use with the PowerSDR programs. It may be allot of work for Alex but he may be able to capture the info from LP-Bridge to compensate.

        73
        Greg
        AB7R

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "wa9vee" <wa9vee@...> wrote:

        > I think that is the amount of your Pitch frequency. I also wish that going from one roofing filter to the other would not ruin the point-and-click vfo operation.
        >
        > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Laurent F1JKJ (listes)" <lf-listes@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi friends
        > >
        > > When i am transmitting, the skimmer sees my signal with on offset of
        > > approx. 610 Hz.
        > >
        > > Say i'm replying to someone on 14.020, it will display my CW at 14.020.61
        > >
        > > Of course, i'm not working split. The K3 display doesn't change frequency.
        > >
        > > Config: K3 + LP-PAN + SKIMMER
        > >
        > > Any idea ?
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > >
        > > Laurent, F1JKJ

      • Laurent F1JKJ (listes)
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2009
          K7NAV a écrit :
          > Lp Pan reads the various filter information for use with the PowerSDR
          > programs. It may be allot of work for Alex but he may be able to
          > capture the info from LP-Bridge to compensate.

          That would be fine !

          Because at the moment, we have on offset pbm when transmitting, and also
          when changing filter.

          I don't know how Alex handles features requests and priorities, but
          let's hope he reads this msg !

          73

          Laurent, F1JKJ