Re: [dxatlas] re: need registration codes

  • Eckersberger Peter
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2009
      Hi Tammie,

      A simple email to <support@...> will do the job. Just write the
      mail and ask for help/support. I got mine the same day.

      73 de Pez, OE3EPW
      <oe3epw@...>

      AR SK

      Tammie Evans schrieb:
      > Hi, I too lost my code for DX Atlas due to a computer crash in January
      > but I figured there was no way to get it back without paying again. Is
      > it possible?
      >
      > 73 Tammie M3ENF

    • Mark Blanton
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 31, 2009
        I sent Alex a direct email several days ago and got no reply. That's why I posted to the group.

        Mark

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, Eckersberger Peter <oe3epw@...> wrote:

        > Hi Tammie,
        >
        > A simple email to <support@...> will do the job. Just write the
        > mail and ask for help/support. I got mine the same day.
        >

        > 73 de Pez, OE3EPW
        > <oe3epw@...>
        >
        > AR SK
        >

        > Tammie Evans schrieb:
        > > Hi, I too lost my code for DX Atlas due to a computer crash in January
        > > but I figured there was no way to get it back without paying again. Is
        > > it possible?
        > >
        > > 73 Tammie M3ENF

      • Pete Smith N4ZR
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009
          He may very well be on vacation - normally Alex is *very* quick to respond.

          73, Pete N4ZR
          New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
          The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com

          Pete Smith

          On 7/31/2009 11:09 AM, Mark Blanton wrote:
          > I sent Alex a direct email several days ago and got no reply. That's why I posted to the group.
          >
          > Mark
          >
          > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, Eckersberger Peter<oe3epw@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Hi Tammie,
          >>
          >> A simple email to<support@...> will do the job. Just write the
          >> mail and ask for help/support. I got mine the same day.
          >>

          >> 73 de Pez, OE3EPW
          >> <oe3epw@...>
          >>
          >> AR SK
          >>

          >> Tammie Evans schrieb:
          >>
          >>> Hi, I too lost my code for DX Atlas due to a computer crash in January
          >>> but I figured there was no way to get it back without paying again. Is
          >>> it possible?
          >>>
          >>> 73 Tammie M3ENF

        • Mark Blanton
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2009
            Got my registration codes yesterday. Apparently my direct email on the 27th went into an internet black hole and disappeared, but he did see my posting on this board. TNX Alex!!

            Mark WC5M