CW Skimmer sync with K3 IF shift as roofing filters change

  • wa9vee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 2:49 AM
      As I understand it, Elecraft has made the information available from the K3 regarding the IF shift in use with the different roofing filters as they change. This was done with a firmware release about a year ago.

      If CW Skimmer could read and process that information it would make CW Skimmer a lot more useful to K3 users.

      As it is now, I must stay within one bandwidth/roofing filter range or the frequencies shown on CW Skimmer are not in sync with the stations I click on.