need registration codes

  • Mark Blanton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 29 2:29 AM
      Alex,

      I lost my registration codes for DXAtlas and Ionoprobe in a hard drive crash. Please email me off list.

      Mark WC5M
    • Tammie Evans
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 30 1:15 AM
        Hi, I too lost my code for DX Atlas due to a computer crash in January
        but I figured there was no way to get it back without paying again. Is
        it possible?

        73 Tammie M3ENF
      • John Hill
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 30 3:56 AM
          When I lost mine, I just emailed the author, got the registration code the same day.

          73 es gud dx, John, VE3KKQ

          --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, Tammie Evans <m3enf@...> wrote:

          > Hi, I too lost my code for DX Atlas due to a computer crash in January
          > but I figured there was no way to get it back without paying again. Is
          > it possible?
          >
          > 73 Tammie M3ENF

        • Eckersberger Peter
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 30 4:35 AM
            Hi Tammie,

            A simple email to <support@...> will do the job. Just write the
            mail and ask for help/support. I got mine the same day.

            73 de Pez, OE3EPW
            <oe3epw@...>

            AR SK

            Tammie Evans schrieb:
            > Hi, I too lost my code for DX Atlas due to a computer crash in January
            > but I figured there was no way to get it back without paying again. Is
            > it possible?
            >
            > 73 Tammie M3ENF

          • Mark Blanton
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 31 8:09 AM
              I sent Alex a direct email several days ago and got no reply. That's why I posted to the group.

              Mark

              --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, Eckersberger Peter <oe3epw@...> wrote:

              > Hi Tammie,
              >
              > A simple email to <support@...> will do the job. Just write the
              > mail and ask for help/support. I got mine the same day.
              >

              > 73 de Pez, OE3EPW
              > <oe3epw@...>
              >
              > AR SK
              >

              > Tammie Evans schrieb:
              > > Hi, I too lost my code for DX Atlas due to a computer crash in January
              > > but I figured there was no way to get it back without paying again. Is
              > > it possible?
              > >
              > > 73 Tammie M3ENF

            • Pete Smith N4ZR
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009
                He may very well be on vacation - normally Alex is *very* quick to respond.

                73, Pete N4ZR
                New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
                The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com

                Pete Smith

                On 7/31/2009 11:09 AM, Mark Blanton wrote:
                > I sent Alex a direct email several days ago and got no reply. That's why I posted to the group.
                >
                > Mark
                >
                > --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, Eckersberger Peter<oe3epw@...> wrote:
                >
                >> Hi Tammie,
                >>
                >> A simple email to<support@...> will do the job. Just write the
                >> mail and ask for help/support. I got mine the same day.
                >>

                >> 73 de Pez, OE3EPW
                >> <oe3epw@...>
                >>
                >> AR SK
                >>

                >> Tammie Evans schrieb:
                >>
                >>> Hi, I too lost my code for DX Atlas due to a computer crash in January
                >>> but I figured there was no way to get it back without paying again. Is
                >>> it possible?
                >>>
                >>> 73 Tammie M3ENF

              • Mark Blanton
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 2, 2009
                  Got my registration codes yesterday. Apparently my direct email on the 27th went into an internet black hole and disappeared, but he did see my posting on this board. TNX Alex!!

                  Mark WC5M