RefManager 1.0

  • Joe Murphy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25 8:37 AM
      I noticed that when I installed HamCap, a program called RefManager was also installed. It has a separate directory and a separate uninstall entry in the "Add or Remove Programs" listing. I find no information about this program anywhere. What is its purpose? Thanks!

      Joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25 9:11 AM
        Hi Joe,

        RefManager is part of DX Bulletin Reader that downloads reference data such
        as FCC and RAC databases. It is called when the user clicks on the Tools /
        Download menu command in the Reader.