RefManager 1.0

  • Joe Murphy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2009
      I noticed that when I installed HamCap, a program called RefManager was also installed. It has a separate directory and a separate uninstall entry in the "Add or Remove Programs" listing. I find no information about this program anywhere. What is its purpose? Thanks!

      Joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2009
        Hi Joe,

        RefManager is part of DX Bulletin Reader that downloads reference data such
        as FCC and RAC databases. It is called when the user clicks on the Tools /
        Download menu command in the Reader.