Re: Frequency Not shown on CW Skimmer

  • Graham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2009
      Hi Cody. You can set up Ham Radio Deluxe to provide a "virtual serial
      port" that CW Skimmer can use - the instructions for this are here
      http://forums.ham-radio.ch/showpost.php?p=63620&postcount=7
      <http://forums.ham-radio.ch/showpost.php?p=63620&postcount=7> This
      will enable CW Skimmer to control your radio via Ham Radio Deluxe. I've
      done this and it works fine.

      Sorry, I can't help with the audio as I don't know the 706 at all.

      73 de Graham G3ZOD

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Cody" <kc2lsd@...> wrote:
      > I just downloaded you program CW Skimmer. I am using the 706 MllG with
      a west mountain radio USB radio interface. I have radio control Via
      Hamradio deluxe but I can not see the the frequency in the uper right
      corner, nor am I seeing a water fall when I installed a stereo cable
      from my speaker out to Mic in of the laptop. I am running XP pro CPU is
      2.19 GHz.
      > I have everything set up by default and the Com port 3 is the
      correct,it's the same one I'm using for the Hamradio Deluxe