Re: [dxatlas] Keyer for Morse Runner

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2009
      Hi Frank,

      Most of the text on the page explains why the author decided to develop the
      keyer, and how the keyer has helped him in the contests. The design is
      explained in the first two paragraphs below the schematic. In particular,
      the author says that he will send the firmware to anyone on request.

      Alex,
      Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, the reply has only been limited
      help. The translator service tells me the page is too busy to be
      translated. I looked at the schematic and checked for parts availability.
      Digi-Key and Mouser do not carry the IC specified in the schematic. Do you
      know if anyone has built this keyer and if so where he obtained the parts.
      Thanks in advance.
      73,
      Frank W2XYZ