RE: [dxatlas] My eham review - Skimmer was a game changer for me

  • kq6i@arrl.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17 2:43 PM
      [The fact is CW as a communication method is a dying art.] perhaps, but only because of laziness and whiners. In 1984 as a
      semi young novice, I was much better at sending then I am today. Today it can be a struggle. My joints in both hands, wrists
      hurt with age and genuinely fearful I someday might not be able to do something that is music to my ears.

      rgrds
      Craig
      kq6i
      Morris is a cat, morse is a code.