Audible alarm from Skimmer?

  • Jerry Flanders
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2009
      Is there a way to set an audible alarm - horn, maybe, that sounds
      when a specific callsign is detected?

      Jerry W4UK
    • FireBrick
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2009
        That would be a convienent feature to check grid numbers etc.
        Good Idea Zack
        and thanks to Alex.

        I have a good memory, just way too short!

        On 7/7/2009 9:22:19 AM, Alex, VE3NEA (alshovk@...) wrote:
        > Hi Zack,
        >
        > Currently there is no such option. I will see if I can add a Copy to
        > Clipboard command in the next version of CW Skimmer.

        > From: "Zack" <vtnn43e@... [link: mailto:vtnn43e@...]>

      • Zack
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2009
          Thanks Alex. That would be a nice feature.

          73
          Zack
          N8FNR