Re: [dxatlas] Save text from Skimmer?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2009
      Hi Zack,

      Currently there is no such option. I will see if I can add a Copy to
      Clipboard command in the next version of CW Skimmer.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7, 2009
        Is there a way to set an audible alarm - horn, maybe, that sounds
        when a specific callsign is detected?

        Jerry W4UK
      • FireBrick
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7, 2009
          That would be a convienent feature to check grid numbers etc.
          Good Idea Zack
          and thanks to Alex.

          I have a good memory, just way too short!

          On 7/7/2009 9:22:19 AM, Alex, VE3NEA (alshovk@...) wrote:
          > Hi Zack,
          >
          > Currently there is no such option. I will see if I can add a Copy to
          > Clipboard command in the next version of CW Skimmer.

          > From: "Zack" <vtnn43e@... [link: mailto:vtnn43e@...]>

        • Zack
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7, 2009
            Thanks Alex. That would be a nice feature.

            73
            Zack
            N8FNR