Save text from Skimmer?

  • Zack
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7 7:02 AM
      Is there any way to save the text that streams in the bottom of Skimmer?

      This week there are a number of historic morse code costal stations (Night of Nights X http://www.radiomarine.org/non10.html) that will be on the air and I would like to be able to record some of their transmissions as text.

      Thanks
      Zack
      N8FNR
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7 7:22 AM
        Hi Zack,

        Currently there is no such option. I will see if I can add a Copy to
        Clipboard command in the next version of CW Skimmer.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7 7:35 AM
          Is there a way to set an audible alarm - horn, maybe, that sounds
          when a specific callsign is detected?

          Jerry W4UK
        • FireBrick
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7 7:39 AM
            That would be a convienent feature to check grid numbers etc.
            Good Idea Zack
            and thanks to Alex.

            I have a good memory, just way too short!

            On 7/7/2009 9:22:19 AM, Alex, VE3NEA (alshovk@...) wrote:
            > Hi Zack,
            >
            > Currently there is no such option. I will see if I can add a Copy to
            > Clipboard command in the next version of CW Skimmer.

            > From: "Zack" <vtnn43e@... [link: mailto:vtnn43e@...]>

          • Zack
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7 8:55 AM
              Thanks Alex. That would be a nice feature.

              73
              Zack
              N8FNR