BandMaster character translation error

  • bert.hyman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2009
      I started hanging out on 10M lately and when folks include grid numbers in their info, like EN34<>EN72 etc, the left angle bracket "<" displays in BandMaster as a left paren "(", like EN34(>EN72.

      Watching the spots through a Telnet connection to a cluster (N5IN in my case), the info shows correctly.

      I tried changing fonts in the settings, but the error persists.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2009
        Hi Bert,

        The "<" - "(" substitution is performed a the web cluster server, obviously
        to avoid confusion with html tags. There is no way to "un-do" this
        substitution.

        Alex