Skimmer Server Alpha

  • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2009
      The alpha version of my new program, Skimmer Server, is ready for testing.

      Skimmer Server is a GUI-less application that decodes CW on 7 bands simultaneously using a single physical receiver, and posts the decoded callsigns via the Telnet interface in the standard DX Cluster format. Skimmer Server works only with QS1R hardware (http://www.srl-llc.com/).

      If you have QS1R and are interested in testing the alpha, please drop me an email.