CW Skimmer - The 3 kHz default limitation in the "3-kHz radio" hardware type

  • Jerry Flanders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2009
      I have Skimmer working FB in I/Q mode with my flex5000 and displaying
      23 kHz or so of spectrum.

      I have the second RX on this radio, and set up another instance of CW
      Skimmer in the audio mode on a different band. Although I can feed CW
      Skimmer 10 kHz of audio from the radio, CW Skimmer IS LIMITING ME
      UNNECESSARILY TO A 3 kHz slice!

      Please remove this limitation in the next version, Alex. I can
      understand defaulting to something all radios can handle, but make it
      possible for those of us using PowerSDR to somehow use our full 10
      kHz audio slice.

      If there is a workaround for this I can use now, please post it.

      Jerry W4UK