Re: CW Skimmer and WriteLog

  • w9ol
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23 11:12 AM
      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "vk2nu" <DavidVK2NU@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I wonder if anyone on the list is running Skimmer with WriteLog and feeding spots to the packet window and bandmap in the logging program?
      >
      > I have both programs but can't figure out the steps involved to get this working.
      >
      > I've posted my query to the WriteLog reflector also, but haven't got anything back yet.
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > David, VK2NU

      David
      There is a new Telnet option in Writelog.
      First there is the Open Packet window which can get you to the cluster.
      Then in the Windows menu there is something like:
      "Incoming messages only or Incoming Packet"
      (I'm not near my Writelog computer)
      Click on that and it asks for the ip number and port that is selected in the CWSkimmer Telnet Option.
      good luck