Re: [dxatlas] Suggestion for a new application to add to the suite ...

  • bert.hyman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2009
      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Blaine <keepwalking188@...> wrote:

      > May I suggest the HRD digital modes program DM780?
      >
      > This provides an AF-based waterfall that is very helpful to use in
      > optimizing tuning. It's one of the many things I use DM780 for which
      > is the centerpoint of my station.

      I guess I'm too much of a minimalist for HRD; I find the display much too busy for my tastes :-)

      All I have on the screen when I'm operating is BandMaster and my little spectrum analyzer window.
    • Jim McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 21, 2009
        I also would like to be able to use FAROS in a portable mode with a GPS.

        How about it Alex? Can you please add this functionality?

        73,

        Jim
        WA2EWE/T6