FYI VOACAP versions and what changed or improved

  • kq6i@arrl.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2009
      Greg Hand was kind enough to send me a link to the various versions of VOACAP engines. Kinda like watching (reading about)
      paint dry(ing), but I found interesting reading. However nothing for 2009?

      Craig
      kq6i

      http://www.greg-hand.com/hf_news/

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
        trying different fonts. Need help putting report (Spot Report) back to proper readable format/font.

        rgrds
        Craig
        kq6i