Re: [dxatlas] HamCAP wants VOACAP outdated v.08.1124W (24 Nov 2008)

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2009
      Hi Craig,

      You can install the version required by HamCap and then install the latest
      version in the same folder.

      Alex

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2009
        Greg Hand was kind enough to send me a link to the various versions of VOACAP engines. Kinda like watching (reading about)
        paint dry(ing), but I found interesting reading. However nothing for 2009?

        Craig
        kq6i

        http://www.greg-hand.com/hf_news/

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
          trying different fonts. Need help putting report (Spot Report) back to proper readable format/font.

          rgrds
          Craig
          kq6i