HamCAP wants VOACAP outdated v.08.1124W (24 Nov 2008)

  • kq6i@arrl.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15 10:03 PM
      Question

      Click>yes Takes you to greg-hand download page listing the current newer VOACAP engine as 09.0326 (26 Mar 2009). Which I use
      to satisfy the needs of other software requiring the VOACAP engine. Can't have both?

      Craig
      kq6i
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16 5:41 AM
        Hi Craig,

        You can install the version required by HamCap and then install the latest
        version in the same folder.

        Alex

      • kq6i@arrl.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16 5:12 PM
          Greg Hand was kind enough to send me a link to the various versions of VOACAP engines. Kinda like watching (reading about)
          paint dry(ing), but I found interesting reading. However nothing for 2009?

          Craig
          kq6i

          http://www.greg-hand.com/hf_news/

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 18 10:15 AM
            trying different fonts. Need help putting report (Spot Report) back to proper readable format/font.

            rgrds
            Craig
            kq6i