Re: [dxatlas] Client to consolidate multi-skimmer telent feeds

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2009
      Are you talking a geographically-distributed network, or all at one
      location, on a network?

      I know of one guy, K4TD, who is using a cluster server to consolidate
      feeds from 6 Skimmers. You might contact him.

      73, Pete N4ZR

      At 10:52 PM 6/4/2009, Jeff wrote:
      >In a extensive multi-skimmer configuration, we could end up with perhaps
      >10 skimmer telnet servers.
      >
      >Is there an application that would provide a "consolidation" function -
      >drawing from these 10 servers and providing a single point server source
      >for the sum total of all 10 feeds?
      >
      >73/jeff/ac0c

    • Jeff Blaine
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2009
        Peter,

        No, just here at my QTH. And just feeding to my local network. The
        spots are not of high enough quality to publish - I just don't have that
        much confidence in my system.

        Rick K4TD's system - well, that's how the big boy professionals do it.
        Really fantastic setup he has.

        73/jeff/ac0c