Re: [dxatlas] CWSkimmer - Best Use

  • Harold Aaron
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2009
      Hi Steve, and thanks for the input.

      I guess I am using Skimmer more as a scoop as it is not tracking with my rig. With the R-75 receiver, I set the freq a bit ahead when doing S&P and let it suck CQ + Callsigns.

      Still not sure why there is a frequency offset from the Skimmer spot and the K-3. Skimmer is set to 850 hz and the K-3 is at 550 hz to get a reliable spot. Why 300 hz? That is the BW I am using on the K-3, but do not see why that would matter as Skimmer is not tracking the K-3.

      Oh well... For now it works with the offset. Again thanks for the reply.

      73, Hank WB4ROA